Wednesday 27 November 2013

Interview: Max Racicot



Occupation: Fashion oriented male
Age: 24
Location: Montreal (QC)

When did you start modelling? Were you scouted?
It's hard to say, basically I kinda went through a door that was already open to me. I asked a person if I could be apart of her agency. Once inside, I sorta realized it was a load of lies and flaming bullshit. Let's just say people are cruel if they don't like you and if those people are friends with some old enemies the web can get tangled way too easy.

What's the best thing about the modeling industry?
I would have to say that it's a constant evolution within itself.

And the worst?
The immense ego of the people that are supposed to be there to back you up as a model.


Describe your first modelling gig.
The first important one would of had to be with a photographer named April Lea.

Do you prefer runway or editorials?
Hard question. Runway, I'm 5ft11inches but they said too small. I couldn't do it or wasn't allowed but basically I told myself fuck them it's what I like and I'm going to do it no matter what it takes. Heck, they fucking challenged my ego. Editorial wise I would much rather the styling aspect than be the model.

When you're not modelling what else do you do?
Try to figure out the next gig(s), I love mass production.


How old were you when you got your first tattoo?
I think I was 15 or something around that.

How many tattoos do you have? 
Well I can still count them so not enough hahaha.

Where do you see yourself this time, next year?
Asia hopefully.

Top 5 Places in Montreal:
#1 would have to be Bodkin Tattoo (hands down the funniest and best ambiance ever & my good friend vincent is one of the artists in the shop)
#2 Comic Hunter my one and only pit stop for comic books in MTL
#3 Chinatown simply because it has the best fucking pho EVER (Restaurant My Canh)

Find Max here:

No comments:

Post a Comment